July - September 2017
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 268.3 M (126.5), an increase of 112 per cent compared to 2016.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 32.6 M (13.1), an increase of 149 per cent compared to 2016.
- Net result for the period was SEK 27.9 M (10.9).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 3.17 (1.24).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 29.9 M (20.9).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 7.3 million, an increase of 93 per cent compared to the same period in 2016. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 273.1 thousand, an increase of 126 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 1.7 million, an increase of 104 per cent compared to the same period in 2016. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 40.1, which matched the strong figure from the same period last year.
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew by 121 per cent compared to the same period in 2016 and accounted for 99 per cent (94) of the total revenue.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/