July - September 2018
- Revenue for the period was SEK 341.9 M (268.3), an increase of 27 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 25.3 M (32.6), a decrease of 23 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 22.7 M (27.9).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 2.54 (3.17).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK -14.3 M (29.9). Cash flow was impacted by settlement of warrant program amounting to SEK 4.4 M (1.6). Cash flow amounted to SEK -9.9 (31.5).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.0 million, an increase of 10 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 286.1 thousand, an increase of 5 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.0 million, an increase of 13 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 44.2, an increase of 10 per cent from the same period last year.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/