October - December 2017
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 356.8 M (184.8), an increase of 93 per cent compared to 2016.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 15.9 M (7.3), an increase of 117 per cent compared to 2016. EBIT was impacted by write-downs of intangible assets and goodwill amounting to SEK -4.5 M (-0.8), adjusted for the write-downs the EBIT was SEK 20.4 M (8.1) and the EBIT margin was 5.7 per cent (4.4)
- Net result for the period was SEK 13.7 M (7.8).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 1.56 (0.89).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK -7.4 M (16.2), cash flow was significantly impacted by the purchase of The Secret Society.
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.9 million, an increase of 74 per cent compared to the same period in 2016. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 331.4 thousand, an increase of 89 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.0 million, an increase of 85 per cent compared to the same period in 2016. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 42.7, an increase of 14 per cent from the same period last year.
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew by 98 per cent compared to the same period in 2016 and accounted for 99 per cent (97) of the total revenue.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 2.50 (0.75) per share.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/