January - March 2018
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 372.6 M (234.5), an increase of 59 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 49.4 M (21.1), an increase of 134 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 44.0 M (18.7).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 4.99 (2.12).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 9.0 M (-2.3),
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.9 million, an increase of 37 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 337.8 thousand, an increase of 43 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.2 million, an increase of 52 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 44.3, an increase of 24 per cent from the same period last year.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/