April - June 2018
- Revenue for the period was SEK 394.8 M (275.9), an increase of 43 per cent compared to 2017.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 50.1 M (32.1), an increase of 56 per cent compared to 2017.
- Net result for the period was SEK 45.0 M (29.0).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 5.07 (3.30).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 39.2 M (7.0). Cash flow was impacted by dividend amounting to SEK -22.2 M (-6.6) and settlement of warrant program amounting to SEK -9.1 M (0.0). Cash flow amounted to SEK 8.0 (0.4).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 8.2 million, an increase of 11 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 321.5 thousand, an increase of 18 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 2.1 million, an increase of 22 per cent compared to the same period in 2017. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 46.2, an increase of 21 per cent from the same period last year.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/