Period January - March
· Order bookings increased by 35 percent to MSEK 201 (149).
· Revenue increased by 33 percent to MSEK 159 (120).
· Operating profit amounted to MSEK 17.5 (9.5).
· Profit for the period amounted to MSEK 13.2 (7.3).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.16 (0.64).
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK -1.8 (-5.4).
Important events during the quarter
· Robust beginning of the year in terms of revenue and profit, but also against the background of higher order bookings
· Revenue and the gross profit margin were affected by major orders.
Significant events after the end of the period under review
· The factory in Bangladesh will start operations in the beginning of the second quarter.
· On 19 April Nilörn Denmark A/S acquired the assets of HC Etikett A/S with estimated annual revenue of MDKK 10-12
For further information, please contact:
CEO Claes af Wetterstedt
Tel: 033-700 88 30
Mobil: 0706 96 29 50Interim report Nilorn
This information was distributed by GlobeNewswire https://www.globenewswire.com/