After the end of the period
- Sales amounted to SEK 334 (312) million, corresponding to an increase of 7 percent in SEK. Sales increased by 5 percent in local currency and consisted of organic growth.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 116 (126) million, corresponding to a margin of 35 (40) percent. Fluctuations in exchange rates positively impacted EBITDA by SEK 10 million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 80 (86) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 0.74 (0.79).
- Large reduction in inflow of orders due to covid-19 during the beginning of the second quarter. Sales during the first weeks of April amounted to approximately a third of those in the corresponding period the previous year. In the company's assessment, the second quarter will be very weak.
- Due to the great uncertainty prevailing from the extensive spread of covid-19, Vitrolife's Board decided to postpone the Annual General Meeting to a later date. The Annual General Meeting will be held in accordance with current legislation.
Gothenburg, April 23, 2020
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/