Profit in 2018 increases by 43 percent
Full year 2018
• Net sales amounted to MSEK 1,598.4 (1,242.6). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 26 percent.
• Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 43 percent to MSEK 202.1 (140.9).
• Profit before tax increased by 37 percent to MSEK 179.8 (131.4).
• Profit after tax increased by 29 percent to MSEK 126.1 (98.1).
• Earnings per share before dilution increased by 28 percent to SEK 6.67 (5.20), and after dilution by 29 percent to SEK 6.56 (5.09).
Fourth quarter 2018
• Net sales amounted to MSEK 494.4 (368.2). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 27 percent.
• Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 56 percent to MSEK 75.9 (48.8).
• Profit before tax increased by 56 percent to MSEK 69.7 (44.8).
• Profit after tax increased by 21 percent to MSEK 48.9 (40.4).
• Earnings per share before dilution increased by 20 percent to SEK 2.58 (2.14), and after dilution by 21 percent to SEK 2.53 (2.10).
• The proposed dividend is SEK 3.60 (2.80) per share to be paid on two occasions in the amount of SEK 1.80 per payment.
Outlook for 2019
In 2019, we expect continued healthy growth and profit tax that is better than in the preceding year.
“The fourth quarter marked a very positive performance, with 27 percent growth and a 56 percent increase in profit. All units trended positively in the fourth quarter. Total growth for the year (26 percent) consisted of organic growth of 16 percent and an acquired growth of 10 percent. Organic growth accelerated during the year; during the fourth quarter it was 24 percent.”, comments Henrik Ekelund President and CEO, BTS Group.
For more information, please contact:
Head of Investor relations
BTS Group AB
Mobile: +46 708-788 019
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with close to 700 professionals in 37 offices located on six continents. We focus on the people side of strategy, working with leaders at all levels to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver results. At our core, we believe people learn best by doing. For 30 years, we’ve been designing fun, powerful experiences™ that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers. We inspire new ways of thinking, build critical capabilities and unleash business success.
It’s strategy made personal.
We serve a wide range of client needs, including: Assessment centers for talent selection and development, Strategy alignment and execution, Business acumen, Leadership and sales training programs, and On-the-job business simulations and application tools.
We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including over 30 of the world’s 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients are e.g. AT&T, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, Google, GSK, HP, HSBC, Salesforce.com, and Unilever.
BTS is a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange and trades under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com.
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation.
This information is information that BTS Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on Fabruary 21st, 2019.
This information was distributed by GlobeNewswire https://www.globenewswire.com/