LONDON, 25th of September 2020 - Flexion Mobile Plc ("Company"), the Android games distribution company held its Annual General Meeting at Flexion Mobile Plc, Unit G5, Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XD on 24[th] September at 14.00 BST.
A summary of the Meeting's resolutions is presented below:
1. The Meeting resolved to receive and adopt the Company's annual accounts for the financial year ended 31 March 2020;
2. The Meeting resolved to appoint Grant Thornton UK LLP as the auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors to determine the auditors' remuneration;
3. The Meeting resolved to re-elect Christopher Bergstresser as a Director;
4. The Meeting resolved to re-elect Claes Kalborg as a Director;
5. The Meeting resolved to re-elect Jens Lauritzson as a Director;
6. The Meeting resolved to re-elect Per Lauritzson as a Director;
7. The Meeting resolved to re-elect Carl Palmstierna as a Director; and
8. The Meeting resolved to authorise Directors to allot shares.
9. The Meeting resolved to authorise the Directors to disapply pre-emption rights in respect of issues of new shares.
All resolutions, as presented in the Notice of the Annual General Meeting dated 25th August 2020, were duly passed.
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/