July - September 2019
"G5 is a growth company at heart, and we are determined to give our customers high-quality, exciting games and to build lasting relationships with them. During the third quarter we chose to give our older game portfolio a boost, while also giving our new game Jewels of Rome the best shot at even greater success. This means we spent more on marketing during the quarter to lift revenues during the last three months of the year and beyond," said Vlad Suglobov, CEO of G5 Entertainment. "The plan is already showing progress with October seeing double-digit sequential growth compared to September. We are making these investments from a position of financial strength and are excited to see our games find continued success."
- Revenue for the period was SEK 301.5 M (341.9), a decrease of 12 per cent compared to 2018.
- Gross margin increased to 64% (52%), partly due to an increasing share of revenue from own games.
- EBIT for the period was SEK -2.7 M (25.3), The year over year decline was primarily due to lower turnover and increased investments in development and user acquisition.
- Net result for the period was SEK -3.4 M (22.7).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK -0.38 (2.54).
- Cash flow amounted to SEK 3.9 M (-9.9).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 6.2 million, a decrease of 23 per cent compared to the same period in 2018. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 222.7 thousand, a decrease of 22 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 1.6 million, a decrease of 18 per cent compared to the same period in 2018. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 45.8, an increase of 4 percent compared to the same period last year.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/