"I stand back and look at the success G5 had during the second quarter and I'm thrilled to see how our new generation of games contributed to our rapidly growing revenue and higher margins. The lockdowns due to the virus impacted the quarter, but they only accelerated the inevitable" said Vlad Suglobov, CEO of G5 Entertainment. "Revenue from our portfolio of own games surged more than 90 percent in the second quarter and 43 percent sequentially from the first quarter. The portion of revenue coming from our own games continued to increase going into July. This growth, combined with the more efficient marketing, helped boost our EBIT margin during the period."
- Revenue for the period was SEK 376.3 M (297.3), an increase of 27 percent compared to 2019.
- Gross margin increased to 57 percent (55) primarily due to an increasing share of revenue from own games.
- EBIT for the period was SEK 44.8 M (18.7), an increase of 139 percent compared to the same period in 2019. EBIT was negatively impacted with SEK -9.3 M (0.6) primarily due to the revaluation of operational assets and liabilities in connection with the weakening of USD. Adjusted for the revaluation EBIT was SEK 54.1 M (18.0).
- Net result for the period was SEK 39.3 M (16.9).
- Earnings per share for the period, before dilution, was SEK 4.43 (1.88).
- Cash flow amounted to SEK -50.6 M (-15.4) impacted negatively by tax payments in Malta SEK -52.1 M (-29.2), dividends SEK -21.9 M (-22.5) and repurchase of shares SEK -49.5 M (0.0). Cashflow was impacted positively by the short-term loan SEK 41.8 M (0.0).
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 7.1 million, an increase of 13 per cent compared to the same period in 2019. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 227.6 thousand, an increase of 3 per cent and average Daily Active Users (DAU) was 1.8 million, an increase of 7 per cent compared to the same period in 2019. Average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 57.4, an increase of 23 percent compared to the same period last year.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/