October - December 2020
Very strong result and good development in contracted cloud services
January - December 2020
- Revenues decreased by 1 percent to SEK 982 (991) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 36 percent and amounted to SEK 66.4 (48.8) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.8 (4.9) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 50.8 (22.7) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 40.1 (21.6) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 4.28 (2.37).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 142 (97) million were contracted, a increase by 46 percent.
- During the quarter, the acquisition of Cetus Solution in UK was implemented, which strengthens Proact's offering in cloud and workplace services.
- In November an Extraordinary General Meeting was held which decided on a dividend of SEK 2.50 per share for the financial year 2019. The dividend was paid in the same month.
- Revenues increased by 7 percent to SEK 3,633 (3,408) million.
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 32 percent and amounted to SEK 219.4 (165.6) million, corresponding to an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.0 (4.9) percent.
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 167.7 (101.7) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 132.3 (80.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 14.39 (8.75).
- New contracts relating to cloud services worth SEK 331 (341) million were contracted, a decrease by 3 percent.
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting resolves on a dividend of SEK 4.50 (2.50) per share.
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via an online conference today, Thursday 11 February 2021 at 11:00 -12:00 CET
Link to the event (https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YTNjZDgzZmEtZDhjZC00Y2Q5LWE4ZGYtMWNmZjE3MzMwNTZl%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c047d5c1-d2a6-484d-ae6e-ec2bce85d023%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22cc241de7-1605-487f-86a9-70b73b510023%22%7d)
Dial-in number: +46 8 505 323 36 Sweden, Stockholm (Toll)
Conference ID: 756 938 75#
Local dial-in numbers (https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/4493e303-1d58-48aa-b745-7db0be08f9f3?id=75693875)
This disclosure contains information that Proact IT Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014) and the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 11-02-2021 08:00 CET.
Show as PDF
Show original from Cision
This information was distributed by Cision http://www.cisionwire.se/